Frequently Asked Questions
Who are we and what do we do?
Forklift Tire Company specializes and provides tires and wheels for material handling and industrial equipment.
- Pneumatic and Solid Tires
- Cushion Rubber Tires
- Polyurethane Tires
- Industrial Wheels
- Mold-on Rubber Tire Wheels for Scissor Lifts
- Solid Tire and Wheel Assemblies for Forklifts
- Tire and Wheel parts like Inner Tubes, Tire Liner Flaps, and Wheel O-rings
- Pre-Discounted Full Set Bundles for Equipment (Forklifts, Scissor Lifts, Telehandlers, Skid Steers, Rubber Tracks)
- Custom Tire and Wheel Projects
How do we deliver our products?
All items in our webstore currently include FREE U.S.A. Ground Shipping to commercial addresses inside the Contiguous United States.
We ship via Fedex, UPS, or LTL Freight depending on the size of your order.
Allow up to 48 hours for most orders to be processed and begin transit to the destination.
Most orders will arrive within 2-10 business days.
What is our company Return Policy?
All new and unused products can be subject up to a 30% Restocking Fee and the freight cost for the delivery.
Custom-made Industrial Wheels, Used Tires, or Pressed-on-off Tire Items Can Not Be Returned. More on Returns
Contact us at Sales@ForkliftTire.com to prevent returns
Why order from Forklift Tire Company?
Our commitment is to the forklift operators, equipment operators,, and business operators that keep America moving forward.
Our goal is to provide the best operational maintenance support through ease of ordering, specialty projects, and top-notcht customer service.
Our customers love:
- Easy Ordering - Every web order from ForkliftTire.com includes FREE SHIPPING to commercial addresses in the lower contiguous United States
- Buy by equipment - Pre-Bundled Discounted Sets for Equipment for better fleet management
- Buy by tires (individual) - Automatic Quantity Discounts in Cart starting at +2 items
- Billing Schedule Financing - 30-60 day Commercial Terms through Resolve Pay: Apply Here
- Industrial Tire and Wheel Projects - We can help! Contact us with your requirements and let us work for you.
When will my order arrive?
Most online orders arrive within 2-10 business days. For USA-Made tires with manufacturing time, please see product for more details
Orders made on ForkliftTire.com include delivery via FedEx, UPS, or LTL Freight to a commercial address in the contiguous United States.
Lift Gate Service not included, receive must have ability to unload, if required. No PO Boxes.
For Residential, Islands, Hawaii, Alaska, APO, International or expedited delivery, please contact us for quote
Parts such as inner tubes, tire flaps, and wheel O-rings include residential address, but may require scheduled delivery.
Returns and adjustments should be shipped back to the respective facilities that applies. For details and assistance, please contact us
Where can I get my solid tires pressed/installed?
Get your solid forklifts tires pressed with Forklift Tires Company and one of our trusted solid tire pressman partners in the United States.
Provide us with Make, Model, Zip code and your requirements. Measurements and Pictures recommended for best service
- Solid tire pressing for forklifts in Los Angeles, California and Surrounding Areas
- Solid tire pressing for forklifts in Las Vegas, Nevada and Surrounding Areas
- Solid tire pressing for forklifts in Dallas, Waco, Texas and Surrounding Areas
- Solid tire pressing for forklifts in Knoxville, Tennessee and Surrounding Areas
- Solid tire pressing for forklifts in Miami, Florida and Surrounding Areas
Note: Mobile pressing is scheduled in 2-day windows to allow the installer to safely complete all jobs. Most jobs are completed within 1-2 hours depending on the number of units. Some jobs may need to be re-evaluated once the installer arrives due to safety concerns or errors in sizes. Adjustments will be billed separately before the work begins and may require a re-scheduling. Every job is unique so please allow time for correspondence and pictures if needed. You can text images of the job to help the process of solid tire installation to our SMS line (310) 341-4694, regular data fees may apply.
How do I contact ForkliftTire.com?
- Toll Free (866) 313-2180 - Press 1 for Sales (M-F 8AM-5PM) - Press 2 for Message (24 Hours)
- eMail email@example.com
- SMS Text (310) 341-4694 (regular data fees apply) - Mobile Pressing Available
- Mailing (Light Mail Only) Forklift Tire Company, Inc. 6543 S. Las Vegas Blvd #200, Las Vegas, NV 89119 US
Is my information safe?